UKC

Tide Tables

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 HappyTrundler 29 May 2022

Tide Tables - The Climbers Club used to have really helpful tide tables, now it has changed to just show the next 7 days, which isn't at all helpful when planning weekend trips over the summer.  I gave googled and searched, not having much luck, presumably someone wants money off you toi supply the info....anybody got any ideas on how to access UK tide tables ?!  Cheers....

OP HappyTrundler 29 May 2022
In reply to Trangia:

Thanks, however, from what I can see it only provides 7 day info, then you have to subscribe for anything useful....unless I am missing something ?!....

Le Sapeur 29 May 2022
In reply to HappyTrundler:

I use this on my yacht.

https://www.force4.co.uk/item/QuickTide/Tide-Guide-North-Edtion-2022-and-20...

You can buy one for the other half of the UK as well. They cover all dates and everywhere for 2 years.

mutt 29 May 2022

There are paid for apps that give tidal info for the whole year. Easily found on the app store and very cheap 

JEP 29 May 2022

Channel swimmers publish tide tables for Dover years in advance http://cspf.co.uk/tide-tables you can look up the time difference to where you want to climb.

Dave B 30 May 2022

I use absolute tides on android. It costs £3 a year for an the tide data. I find that worthwhile for big the convenience of it and the accuracy.

My wife has Tide Prediction, which is free, but didn't have as many stations on it, so isn't as accurate if you are away from a given location. 

BMC RAD app has tides, weather and access info, available on both iOS and Android 

oldie 31 May 2022
In reply to Longsufferingropeholder:

Looks useful site. Just looked and good details of complex tide tidal heights of Swanage area. Seems to be free for tides for 3 or 4 months in advance with subscriptions required after that. I use magicseaweed site for free 7 day predictions of tides and sea conditions.

Post edited at 09:12
 oldie 31 May 2022
In reply to Longsufferingropeholder:

Thanks. Looks useful site. Just looked and good details of complex tide tidal heights of Swanage area. Seems to be free for tides for 3 or 4 months in advance with subscriptions required after that. I use magicseaweed site for free 7 day predictions of tides and sea conditions.

In reply to Captain Haddock:

Only for 7 days. Which....I mean .... Read the op

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...