UKC

Black friday climbing shoe sales?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
climbingnoob 22 Nov 2022

Hi Everyone!

I'm after a pair (or two!) of unparallel up lace lv. Does anyone know whether there are/are going to be any good sales on anywhere for climbing shoes?

Thanks!

Inhambane 22 Nov 2022
In reply to climbingnoob:

What size are you after I have some for sale used only a handful of times 

Kryank 22 Nov 2022

Dark venture (the importer of unparallel) have a 20% Black Friday discount from 23rd - 28th on their web site if that helps 

https://darkventures.co.uk/unparallel-2-c.asp

AdJS 22 Nov 2022

Rock and Run are selling them for £110, which seemed reasonable. 

matt1984 23 Nov 2022

Gooutdoors have lace up unparallels (not sure the ones you're after), but they'll pricematch anywhere in UK with stock in same size, and then take off additional 10%

I

SATTY 23 Nov 2022

Black Friday is such yet another lousy American thing complete con.buy something when you need it not when some multinational tells you to!!!

Post edited at 20:28
In reply to SATTY:

There was an interesting BBC article on Black Friday prices. I think Which had found that 98% of Black Friday “deals” were cheaper at some other point in the year, and found things like retailers jacking up prices for 3 days before Black Friday so they could then reduce them again to the normal price and claim it was a discounted deal . 

midgen 23 Nov 2022
In reply to SATTY:

It is worthwhile waiting for black Friday if you're after specific stuff and keep an eye on prices through the year.

Last year on Black Friday I got the rest of my Totem rack for ~£60 a pop....they haven't been less than £80 since in the UK as far as I can tell.

In reply to midgen:

> It is worthwhile waiting for black Friday if you're after specific stuff and keep an eye on prices through the year.

Or just look at the price history on pricespy.co.uk

pencilled in 24 Nov 2022

absolutesnow has some good prices including unparallel. 
My mate got some massive Ocun bouldering mats this year at a steal. After service gets a bad rep but I’ve never had a problem. 

climbingnoob 27 Nov 2022
In reply to Inhambane:

Hi buddy, thanks for the offer but I got them from dark ventures! Price seems decent there. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...