UKC

Finding some outdoorsy flatmates in Manchester

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Hi all,
After having not much luck finding a place on Spare-Room I thought I'd give the UKC forums a shot in an attempt to to find some nice outdoorsy flatmates to live with. I'm a young professional based in Manchester and looking for a place in Chorlton / Didsbury or pretty much anywhere on the tram network that is a decent length commute from the city centre. Really not looking for too much, just a couple of flatmates who also like climbing or the outdoors!

About Me: My name's Matt, I'm 23 & work as a software engineer for a travel company. Pretty sociable but enjoy spending my time bouldering after work, running or hiking. I also enjoy to cook, play a bit of guitar and enjoy a night in watching Netflix or going out to a pub. I am housetrained too - like to keep the place clean but not overly fussy haha.

Location: Didsbury / Chorlton or similar, max: £700 a month including bills. Don't mind if it's furnished but would prefer it to be. 

I'd really appreciate any help, even if it's just tips on finding a place - Thanks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...