UKC

Sports Nutrition Courses

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ford23 21 Apr 2020

Sorry if a little off topic but whilst in lockdown looking to pick up a few skills and one of the things I am really keen to do is earn a qualification in Sports Nutrition. I have taken a few small courses before but am looking for a more substancial course, with a recognized qualification at the end. I have looked online but the prices to actaully complete are always hidden and the courses seem dubious. Can anyone recomend?

Thanks

In reply to ford23:

Hey, I can only recommend doing a nutrition course through a recognised university, or the IOC. Otherwise, you cannot guarantee the quality or evidence-basis... you may just be wasting your money. I went back to uni to do my masters in nutrition and exercise science, and it was so much better than the 'diploma' courses online, that don't actually match up to any frameworks of education.

Herdwickmatt 29 Apr 2020
In reply to Terry James Walker:

And do you now use your masters for your job? It's something I'm interested in and would like to pursue, but with 3kids and a mortgage I'm not sure it's going to lead to financial stability. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...