UKC

Super juggy positive holds - where to get em?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BenB85 29 Jun 2020

Hi, 

I've built my training board -Super! and have some really nice holds Super -Duper. HOWEVER I would like a few hand holds that would be ridiculously positive and juggy, tantamount to hanging a ladder under the wall ( I don't really want to do that ).  At kendal they have a few versions of this ( namely orange and blue spots for those who know ). Can anyone offer info about specific sellers build this kind of hold, I've searched a bit on online and see lot's of holds but nothing so far that meet my requirements. Thanks in advance, Ben

Post edited at 19:10
 Si dH 29 Jun 2020
In reply to BenB85:

I bought a set of Holdz' large jugs from their website and they are absolutely massive, I expect they would fit the bill?

OP BenB85 29 Jun 2020
In reply to Si dH:

I've just had a look at the site and they're spot on! They're sadly out of stock but look like they will be worth the wait. Thanks very much for the help!

In reply to BenB85:

They restock regularly.  I have some 'large jugz' from Holdz too, they are exactly what they say they are!  If you email them they will let you know when they are restocking or apparently if you follow them on social media they let you know there too.

OP BenB85 29 Jun 2020
In reply to Somerset swede basher:

That is excellent news! Thanks for that, the sooner I can literally getmy hands on them I can stop running the risk of tearing my fingers clean off 😂. Cheers

OP BenB85 29 Jun 2020
In reply to Somerset swede basher:

Thanks man appreciate it!

Alex@home 29 Jun 2020
In reply to BenB85:

I've ordered from them a few times. Always great service

Alkis 29 Jun 2020
In reply to BenB85:

Be aware that the large jugs from Holdz really are large. Jugz and MiniJugz are plenty big for most uses on a board.

timparkin 29 Jun 2020
In reply to Alkis:

I bought various Holdz jugs to complement my moonboard holds

1x Mini Jugs Set 5 - Yellow for £31.99 each
1x Mini Jugs Set 4 - Yellow for £29.99 each
1x Mini Jugs Set 3 - Yellow for £28.99 each
1x Mini Jugs Set 2 - Yellow for £26.99 each
1x Mini Jugs Set 1 - Yellow for £23.99 each
1x Smooth Mini Jugs Set 5 - Yellow for £29.99 each
1x Smooth Mini Jugs Set 4 - Yellow for £29.99 each
1x Smooth Mini Jugs Set 3 - Yellow for £29.99 each
1x Smooth Mini Jugs Set 1 - Yellow for £29.99 each

https://ibb.co/ZHZp7SK

Alkis 30 Jun 2020
In reply to timparkin:

Got a few of those sets on my 45 they are lovely!

timparkin 30 Jun 2020
In reply to Alkis:

> Got a few of those sets on my 45 they are lovely!

I've probably gone a bit over juggy but for endurance it's fab and I can mix and match with Moonboard holds for easier climbs. Also, because I've added a separate grid to the side of the LED's I can make problems just for yellows that light up!  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...