WINNER: VendaCerny, garethb and endorphene
Whether used as a seat for a snack in the snow, an ice-axe store or used to carry all your hardware – the range of Guide backpacks are not only well equipped but they can take a beating.
The slim shape and body-hugging fit of these packs provide complete carry control, even over difficult terrain. And with their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts, there is added freedom of movement. The Guide Packs are specifically designed to be hard-wearing and have been used/tested extensively by the Guides/Instructors at Plas y Brenin, the National Mountain Centre for England and Wales, over the past 10 years.
New colours make the Guide a fresh, sleek pack.
- Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt
- Side zip for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- Snow skirt
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, new ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
For your chance to win 1 of 3 Deuter Guide 35+ Packs simply answer the following question: