The Lycan Automatics are a solid, well made 12 point technical crampon that are ideal for all types of winter climbing and are especially suited to classic Scottish routes where versatility across snow ice and rock is often required. They are C3 rated and have a good fit across all B3 rated boots with a size range all the way from EU36 to EU47. They also come with a storage bag included. In common with most Climbing Technology hardware, the Lycan Automatics are made in CT’s own factory in Italy.
- designed for technical mountaineering and ice climbing
- hardened, painted steel frame structure
- T shape front spikes for excellent penetration in hard ice
- innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36-43 size range to EU 42-47
- new double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only
- dovetailed exchangeable antibotts, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon