New to the Chris Sharma Signature Series, the Nexxo represents for Evolv a new way of approaching how we build shoes, how we engineer performance, and how we bridge to a higher level of design. It is soft yet it is powerful. It is convenient and it is precise. The Nexxo ushers in a new era of Evolv's Ultra-Performance climbing footwear.
- Synthetic forefoot for ultimate performance
- Leather from mid to rear for comfort
- Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort, performance, and durability
- Combination of "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provides control and power
- Elastic for convenience with instep Velcro for torsional rigidity
- New Evolv Power System - EPow, for tension and power to maximize performance
- Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box" and "Love Bump"
- Sole: Variable thickness half-sole
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker around toe)
- Upper: Synthetic forefoot with leather in rear
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, unlined leather in rear
- Midsole: MX-P: 1 mm full-length with semi-crescent nylon support
- Sizes: 4 - 13.5 US (half sizes)
For your chance to win a pair answer the following question: