Some things, like safety, are best left out of your hands. The Ergo Belay System, does just that, removing the need to swop hands or take one off the rope to pay it out. Thanks to its unique ergonomic design and grip, the braking hand never has to leave its position on the Ergo Belay System – whether paying-out or taking-in the rope.
That means better efficiency, smoother handling and a safer experience.
- Responsive blocking function, with ease of release
- Ergonomic and intuitive handling, design accommodates risk of user error
- Ideal for lead belaying: faster rope feeding, quick and smooth transition between locked and unlocked state
- Easily controlled lowering action
- Maximum safety, design ensures both hands remain on the rope at all times
For your chance to enter answer the following question: