WINNER: subseasniper, Ben T@ylor
A high end climbing and mountaineering harness, compact, lightweight and comfortable. The WIREFRAME Technology construction of the SITTA harness uses Dyneema strands in the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure optimal load distribution and excellent comfort. This highly technical harness gives the climber total freedom of movement.
Dyneema strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops, like tendons, to provide optimal load distribution when suspended, and excellent comfort without the use of foam.
WIREFRAME Technology offers exceptional weight/comfort ratio and a compact pack size.
WIREFRAME technology uses Dyneema strands. These strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to optimally distribute pressure. They replace webbing and foam and ensure maximum comfort and freedom of movement for the climber. This very innovative technology gives the harness an exceptional weight-to-comfort ratio that makes the harness almost imperceptible. WIREFRAME technology, applied to a very sleek design with very slim technical lines, is perfectly suited for the high- performance SITTA harness.
"The new Sitta harness from Petzl looks to be their best yet, which is saying something. The next generation of lightweight sport kit." Steve McClure
Comfort And Durability:
- The use of bonded fabric in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance - the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- The elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- 100 % Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction, with flexibility and light weight
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment
- the ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- a removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- rear loop for haul rope
- Made with Bluesign fabric, which respects the objectives of optimizing resource productivity, consumer safety, professional hygiene and security, and of reducing air emissions and water pollution
To enter answer the following question: