WINNER: Samuele Mattiuzzo
We've teamed up with UKC to give you the chance to win a Project Brush Stick just in time for the incoming bouldering season. The Project Brush Stick is perfect for brushing those out of reach holds on your project - check out Rob Greenwood's review.
The Project Brush Stick has been significantly improved for 2019 with the addition of the new Evo pole, which has been developed to prevent spinning. It also has a new secure locking mechanisms and stiffer, more durable build quality.
It is sold complete with the Lapis Uber brush which gives optimal brushing performance with the Project BrushStick.
- Compresses to 86cm to fit inside most standard bouldering mats
- Extends to 264cm with the Lapis Uber brush
- Designed to be compatible with a range of current bouldering brushes
- Head angle is easily adjusted and securely locked to 3 positions – vertical, 45 & 90 degrees
- The M6 bolt is compatible with many camera mounts and selfie stick attachments
- Selfie stick mount available as an optional accessory
- 86 - 264cm
For your chance to win a Project Brush Stick simply answer the question below: