These lightweight hiking shoes deliver freedom of movement and long-distance comfort for all terrains. The sock-like adidas Primeknit upper conforms to the foot and complements the responsive Boost midsole for extended comfort and energy return.
A supportive frame adds all-terrain stability whilst a knit ankle cuff seals out dirt and gravel. The FREE HIKER features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste that's intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- adidas Primeknit upper: adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Upper is engineered from heel to toe for unrivalled softness that enhances touch and feel
- BOOST midsole: Boost™ offers long lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole: Extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Abrasion resistant weldings: Protection.
- EVA Stabilization frame: For lateral stability and mid-foot support.
- PARLEY FOR THE OCEAN: with yarn featuring reclaimed and recycled ocean waste
- Sock-like fit: The combination of the adaptive midsole and PRIMEKNIT upper creates a feeling of stepping into a stretchy, breathable and seamless sock that adapts to your foot shape and natural foot expansion.
For your chance to win a pair of adidas Terrex FREE HIKER Parley simply answer the question below: