WINNER: John Robins
Torq Gtx 2.0 is a versatile mountain boot, which ideally suits people who practise light mountaineering and via ferratas. Functional aesthetics, superior-quality materials and advanced construction technologies are all blend together in this Made in Italy boot, which boasts an ergonomically designed Alp dual-density PU bottom outsole and a Mulaz Vibram® lug sole, for unprecedented grip and safety levels. A rear crampon attachment point, a GORE-TEX lining and steel hook eventually make Torq Gtx 2.0 an authentic multipurpose mountain boot, perfect for those taking their first steps in mountaineering.
Range of Use
Technical mountaineering at high altitudes in summertime, short crossing on glaciers or snowfield, Via Ferrata.
- Close-fitting > High precision and control
- Synergic insole in PP - EVA > Cushioning - flexibility control
- Alp Hc Vibram® sole > Semiautomatic crampons - greater grip - precision
- Gore-Tex® Sierra lining > Waterproofness - breathability - medium insulation
- Pervanger® suede upper > Durability
- Stretch fabric tongue > Snug and precise fit
- Wrapping flaps lacing > Fastens the boot, adapting to the foot and working with its movements
- Rubber toe and heel > Contains and protects the toe and heel
- Alumina Space Shell Plus footbed > Superior comfort and warmth - moisture management - breathability
- Size: UK 6-11 with half sizes
- Approx. Weight: 640g (half pair)
- Close Fit
- Technology: GORE-TEX®
For your chance to win a pair of Dolomite Torq GTX 2.0 simply answer the question below.