Flagship of our mountain expert range, the Veloce GTX is a multi-talented mountaineering boot, perfected for average altitude excursions, as well for approaching climbing walls. Designed, developed and produced entirely in Italy, this mountain shoe masterly blend the experience of the world's best footwear manufacturers with a cutting-edge construction system, unprecedented in the footwear category.
The result is unique of its kind: an agile and versatile boot which boasts a sturdy and grippy Nanga Lite Base Outsole made by Vibram®, a waterproof GORE-TEX lining and a technical upper crafted with the innovative Perspair® woven technology, which ensures breathability and the ultimate protection against cuts and abrasions. A complete package of top-notch technologies which enables to reduce the overall weight at only 540 g ½ pair, making the Veloce one of the lightest mountaineering boot of the panorama.
RANGE OF USE
Mountaineering at average altitude, long access to climbing walls in summertime and midseason
- Close-fitting > High precision and control
- Alp Hc Lite Base Vibram® sole > Semiautomatic crampons - highest grip - precision- lightest weight
- Gore-Tex® Vision lining > Waterproofness - breathability - low insulation
- Perspair® woven technology upper > lighness - breathability - tight wrapping seamless
- High-tech yarns included in woven upper > protection of areas most subject to abrasion or cut
- Stretch fabric sock > Snug and precise fit
- Alumina Space Shell Lite footbed > Moisture management - breathability
For your chance to win a pair of the Dolomite Veloce GTX Boots simply answer the question below.