Now that the UK Urban Tour has drawn to a close, we thought we'd give two more lucky climbers the chance to win a pair of either Red Chili Voltage or Ventic Air. These two models received high praise throughout the tour, so what better way to round it off than by giving away two more pairs?
All you have to do to be in a with a chance of winning is have a read about the models below and answer the simple question!
Our ultimate high-end bouldering shoe.
Featuring an aggressive downturn, a new slimmed down heel cup and the industry standard Vibram® XS grip rubber on the sole. Inside or outside, steep or vertical the Voltage is the obvious choice for hard and technical climbing!
- RC-tension midsole provides exceptional support on small edges
- Large rubber toe patch
- Two velcro straps ensure a precise yet comfortable fit
- Synthetic upper minimises stretch, whilst the leather footbed moulds to your foot shape
- Vibram® XS Grip sole
A shoe with comfort at the forefront of it's design.
Thanks to the one piece knitted upper the Ventic Air is exceptionally breathable. This coupled with the hemp footbed, a material famed for its anti-odour and antibacterial properties, make it the ideal shoe for long days on plastic or at the crag. The Ventic Air is also one of the only fully Vegan shoes on the market today. Kind to your feet and the environment!
- Red Chili RX1 rubber sole
- Fully knitted upper for excellent breathability and maximum comfort
- Two velcro straps for individual adjustment
- Hemp footbed