WINNER: Duncan Campbell
Seeking to maintain all the winning characteristics of the world cup winning Drago, the LV version has been engineered to suit climbers of all gender and age with a lower volume, skinnier foot. Careful tuning over many prototypes has shaved the optimum volume from the original last with much focus on the mid foot and heel sculpting. An extended size range allows this exceptional fit to be enjoyed by a wider audience.
When UKC reviewed the original Drago back in 2016 they said "it's an exceptionally sensitive shoe that performs well whilst bouldering both indoors and out. The Drago LV builds on this design, but does so for a different foot shape, with volume shaved from across the top, width and back of the boot. In spite of this, it's focus is still very much the same levels of sensitivity as the original.
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides a lightweight power transfer
- 1/3 length Vibram® XS Grip 2 sole strategically puts the rubber only where you need it
- Perfect for bouldering or overhanging sport routes
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction
- PAF heel system improves fit and heel hooking performance