The Sea to Summit Alpha Cookware started with the desire to create an extremely lightweight, high-quality cooking system without compromising on durability or functionality.
Both the Alpha Pans and Alpha Pots are made of a high spec hard anodised premium alloy, allowing them to be thinner and lighter but still extremely strong and durable. A sandblasted base adds texture making them more stable on a camp stove.
Pivoting on a single horizontal axis, the Pivot-Lock™ handle on the Alpha Pot
- Easy flow strainer lid for efficient draining with every pot
- Patent-pending pivoting handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- Alpha Pots nest together with DeltaLight dinnerware and integrates with Alpha Pans for a complete camp kitchen solution
- Lightweight, hard-anodised alloy
- Easy flow strainer lid for efficient draining
- Graded volumetric scale for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Silicone grip stainless steel Pivot-lock™ handle on every pot