UK Optimus distributors Lyon Equipment have a new Polaris Optifuel stove up for grabs, we recently reviewed the Optifuel and were impressed with it’s ability to burn multiple fuel types without the need to change jets and it’s unique magnetic cleaning needle.
This multitalented stove takes nearly any fuel you want to give it to make sure you have a warm meal … anytime, anywhere, any weather.
You get superior, reliable, one-jet cooking performance with no fiddling to change nozzles or attachments. When using gas canisters, just flip between 4 Season Mode in cold temps and the Efficiency Mode for regular use. Need to clean the jet? The Polaris has an integrated magnetic cleaning needle which can even be used while cooking.
- Fuel type: Gasoline, LPG Gas, White gas, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Kerosene
- Average burn time: Up to 100 min at maximum output (with 400ml of fuel)
- Dimensions (mm): 80 × 140 × Ø 65
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 3.4 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 4200W
- Weight: 475g
- Kit includes: Stove, FLIPSTOP™ pump, 0.4L fuel bottle, multitool, windscreen, heat reflector, stuff bag, lubricant, user manual