Osprey Europe has provided an adventure travel package to be won by one lucky winner. The prize bundle features one of their new Transporter duffel's and some amazing accessories.
New Osprey Transporter Duffels. AdventureProof.
Transporters are tough, high-quality duffels designed to withstand the rigours of adventure. Representing the pinnacle of performance in expedition-style duffel bags, Transporter features premium, highly durable materials, a water-resistant design and an extremely comfortable carrying system.
• Durable, Adventure Proof fabric
• Backpack harness stows in lid pocket
• Detachable padded shoulder strap (on the 40L and 65L)
• Four grab handles
• Dual end pockets
• Internal mesh side pockets
Available in 5 colours: Keystone Grey, Kingfisher Blue, Black, Ruffian Red and Sub Lime. With 4 key volumes suitable for any adventure: 40L, 65L, 95L and 130L.
This amazing prize package contains:
1 x Transporter 65L Ruffian red
1 x Washbag Padded Lime
1 x 6L Drysack Teal
For your chance to win one of these rugged Duffels and some fantastic Osprey accessories, simply answer the question and accept the terms and conditions below.
- This is an Osprey ("we/"us"/"our") competition. For more info about us take a look at our website at www.ospreyeurope.com.
- All entries must be received by midnight 6th November 2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be a UK/European resident.
- Employees of Osprey Europe, its distributors or agents or UKC and anyone connected with the competition, together with their families, may not enter the competition.
- Maximum of 1 x prize bundle to be won- the prize bundle consists of :1 x Transporter 65L Ruffian Red, 1 x Washbag Padded Lime and 1 x 6L Ultralight Drysack Teal.
- 1 x winner will be selected at random from all entrants who enter by midnight on 6th November and who answer the question correctly.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing.
- By entering the competition, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- If you win you may also be required to participate in publicity, including photographs and videos, which may be used to promote Osprey products. You agree that we may use all resulting publicity materials in any medium (including online).
- The winner should allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes.
- If a winner doesn't claim a prize within 28 days of being notified, or if a winner isn't available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non exchangeable. We may change the prize to a prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. There is no cash alternative.
- Prizes will be despatched to winners via the Parcel Force, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can't provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Posting an entry on the UKC site isn't proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text message, email, online or postal entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a text message or email not being able to get through or a text message or email not being recorded.
- Unless specified otherwise entrants must only enter the competition once and must use their legal name. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize but this won't exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Our decision as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your use of a mobile phone and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to amend or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please email us at email@example.com.