The Hydrapak story started with the belief that there is a better way to hydrate. From there, the Reversible Reservoir was born and Hydrapak have been relentlessly creating better hydration solutions for performance driven people and brands ever since. Whether it's a simple refinement or inventing a new category, it's this convergence of design and innovation that makes Hydrapak different. For two decades, they've been pushing the boundaries of hydration to create rugged, safe, and more reliable products designed to go with you anywhere.
Launched in 1996, Hydrapak was introduced to satisfy the growing demand from cyclists for personal hydration systems.
Hydrapak is committed to pushing the limits of design and materials to create the easiest-to-use, most functional hydration systems available including water storage, SpeedCup™ and a range of reversible bladder systems.
Hydrapak also provide their knowledge and expertise to many other brands including Evoc, Gregory, Patagonia, Salomon and Ultimate Direction.
The STASH™ Flexible & Collapsible Bottle
Welcome to utility and design in harmony. Essential equipment for every adventurer, the Stash 750ml and 1litre bottles flatten for maximum room in your pack. It's compact, flexible and 50% lighter than a hard bottle. Construction with purpose.
- Twist to collapse down to less than 1/4 of its filled size when empty, minimizing the space it takes up in your pack
- At 50% lighter than most hard bottles it's the most compact and convenient water bottle solution
- The flexible walls, TPU carry handle & grip ring create a comfortable carrying experience
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm mouth screw cap makes it quick and easy to fill
- Rigid top and bottom keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free