Your New Bestie For Uphill, Downhill, And Everything In Between
Using the latest technology paired with a forward-thinking mix of materials, the Ascendant family represents a firm step forward in the rapidly evolving category insulated layers that truly can be worn through a wide range of activities.
The newest in active insulation technology, the Ascendant Hoody drops excess heat and moisture when you're moving uphil – but shelters you from the cold when you downshift. The stretchy, weather-shedding Pertex Microlight 20D ripstop outer layer moves with you, and the wicking, lightly fuzzy Polartec Alpha Direct Insulation is perfect over a base layer, or even your skin. Ski in it, climb in it, ride to work in it – live in it.
Fabric Technologies & Benefits:
- Pertex Microlight 100% Nylon 20D ripstop stretch woven shell:
- 96% windproof. The air that passes through aids evaporative cooling and drying.
- Micro rip-stop abrasion
- Stretch comfort
- Smooth surfaces layers easily under other clothes
- Non-pilling fabric so jacket retains appearance for longer than conventional fleece
- Polartec Alpha Direct Insulation 100% Polyester 98g/m2:
- Soft 'Puffy' insulation provides instant warmth
- Large surface area for effective moisture wicking
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
For a chance to win one of two (men's or women's) Ascendant Hoodie's please answer the following question: