WINNERS: Loz Procter, fabrico, collettehall, Mhairi G
Low weight, breathability and versatility are at the heart of the new harness range from DMM.
Lightweight design and construction is used throughout, enhancing flexibility and ensuring small pack size. A streamlined racking system contributes to weight savings while letting you carry everything you need to tackle any climbing objective without unnecessary clutter. In-board webbing creates soft edges for comfort, while internal padding is ventilated for high levels of breathability. We’ve also used a high quality body-contact fabric that feels great against the skin.
The Maverick 2 and Vertesse sport fixed leg loops and are ideal for the all season purist, while the Mithril and Venture have adjustable leg loops giving them the versatility to deal with layering systems. We’ve proportioned the Vertesse and Venture to cater specifically to female proportions, giving you the perfect fit.
- Lightweight design and construction
- Ventilated internal padding for breathability
- Streamlined racking system: 4x gear loops, 2x Hypalon ice clippers & an essentials loop give all season capability
- Maverick 2 and Vertesse have fixed leg loops; Mithril and Venture feature adjustable leg loops
- Vertesse and Venture feature female specific proportions
- Mithril and Venture available as part of a starter pack featuring Rhino, Mantis, Chalk bag and ball
To find out more about DMM’s harness range, visit dmmclimbing.com
To celebrate the launch of the range of our new, lightweight, performance focussed harnesses, we are giving away one of each of the Maverick 2, Vertesse, Mithril and Venture. For your chance to win simply answer the following question: