Vacancy – Marketing Campaign Coordinator
• Permanent contract
• 40 hour per week with a need to work outside of normal office hours
• Salary up to £25k
• Based at the Manchester Climbing Centre, with some need for travel
To support the on-going development and expansion of the Climbing Centre Group, an exciting opportunity has arisen to suit a marketing-focussed professional.
The primary focus of the role is to be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing communications strategy for the Climbing Centre Group. This will involve the positioning of the Group’s brands within key markets and leading on customer communications.
This is a new role within the group, based at our Manchester head office. The right candidate will be a dynamic individual with a passion for marketing across a variety of channels, and be confident to co-ordinate campaigns, including briefing and managing creative partners, producing content for digital and print media, organic search engine optimisation and tracking, social media marketing and marketing agency account management.
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator will work with our Centre Managers to ensure a consistent and appealing message to each Centre’s community, providing content for key campaigns, including written, graphical and video assets.
Working with key creative partners to ensure that our marketing communications are vibrant, have impact and convey the brand message and values will be integral to this role.
The role reports directly to the Climbing Centre Group Chief Executive Officer, and as such includes detailed reporting on each campaign.
The right candidate will have the following attributes, knowledge, experience & skills:
• Experience in the use of Adobe software suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop
• Proficient copywriting skills and ability to produce content which conforms to brand guidelines.
• Wordpress authoring experience.
Marketing & Management
• Background in marketing theory, preferably a professional qualification.
• Experience in management in the creative, marketing or leisure business development industries.
• Proactive approach to retain an up to date knowledge of the climbing and leisure industries in relation to marketing and react to new technologies and trends.
• Experience in developing, delivering and reviewing annual marketing communication plans.
• Experience in reporting to senior management and a clear understanding in reporting marketing campaign results and return on investment.
• Experience and understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, in terms of best practice and monitoring.
• Experience of digital and social media marketing experience and understanding of paid SMM.
• Understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience in and ability to create a marketing project brief and work positively with external partners to bring together all required assets.
• Project management skills.
• Be active in adventure sports. A personal understanding of climbing will be a huge advantage in this role.
• Understand and promote the Group’s mission & values; acting professionally and with integrity at all times.
• Energetic, self-motivated and positive.
• Detail-focused and able to manage a heavy workload.
• Confident and outgoing; an effective and persuasive motivator.
• Able to work under pressure.
To apply for the role, send a CV and covering letter, along with any examples of your previous work, detailing why your skills and experience would fit the attributes required, and why this role would suit you, to Suzanne Stevens, email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 1st of June.
For more information on the Climbing Centre Group & its facilities visit http://www.climbingcentres.co.uk