(The Eagle's Brothers) On the taller slab left of the Solens sønner slab is this solitary route that mostly follows thin cracks. There is some bolt protection where it is most needed. Start just to the left of the big cleft between the two slabs.
1) N5, 30m. Climb the black slab up to bushes. One bolt runner.
2) N7-, 55m. Make some hard moves up the small crack that splits the bulge then climb cracks up to a bolted stance.
3) N7, 30m. Climb the slab (bolt) up to crack. Climb the crack and make delicate moves up a blank slab to a double-bolt belay.
4) N5-, 50m. Climb cracks to the right of the big off-width.
5) N5-, 30m. Continue up cracks up to the top of the slab. © Rockfax