Start in the trench, directly between two war caves.
1) IV, 30m. Climb the wall direct, following a large flake on the left, then traverse left to reach a small ledge.
2) IV, 20m. Climb direct, then move left to enter a corner midway up, following this right around a patch of pale rock to the top of a small pillar.
3) IV, 25m. Follow a black crack directly above the belay, passing a small ledge on the right, then pull through an overhang to a stance below a yellow face.
4) IV, 30m. Keep left of the yellow face following a flake, then move left through a series of cracks before climbing a few metres direct to reach a good ledge below a corner.
5) IV, 30m. Climb the yellow corner above. Avoid the continuation crack and, instead, traverse easily right on a good ledge for 10m. Climb the slab above, first direct then left to a belay on top of a yellow spur.
6) IV, 35m. Traverse right along a ledge then climb the right side of a detached pillar. Reach a ledge and follow this left to a ring belay. A harder variant (V) takes the crack above the belay direct to reach the ledge.
7) IV+, 30m. Traverse a few metres further left then follow a ramp right on good holds. Continue moving right to a stance on a ledge below a black slab.
8) V-, 20m. Climb the black slab above on very compact rock then move left then back right to avoid a small roof.
9) III, 35m. Move a few metres left then follow an easy ramp right to a thread belay. © Rockfax
FA. (P6 - 9) Bernardi, Sia 2004 15/Jun/2004
|User||Date||Style||Notes & Partners|
|Adam.Watson||29 Sep, 2018||AltLd||
|ChrisH89||29 Sep, 2018||AltLd O/S||Nice route. Never hard, climbed entire route in approach shoes including leading the crux pitch.
|Nice route. Never hard, climbed entire route in approach shoes including leading the crux pitch.|
|Nono||6 Jul, 2016||2nd||
|fuzzysheep01||6 Jul, 2016||Lead O/S||Rockfax description is unclear at times. No ring belay above P6, and the crux slab never seemed to appear. Good rock (for the Dolomites), some great positions and nice sustained climbing. 8 parties on adjacent route but we were alone on this. Well worth doing.
|Rockfax description is unclear at times. No ring belay above P6, and the crux slab never seemed to appear. Good rock (for the Dolomites), some great positions and nice sustained climbing. 8 parties on adjacent route but we were alone on this. Well worth doing.|
|Hidden||2 Jul, 2016||AltLd dnf|
|Hidden||??, 2011||AltLd O/S|