II, 170m. Another good crack route in the Blaitière style with a stiff and airy fifth pitch.
1) 5c. Climb a slabby groove 5m left of the start of Nabot-Léon. Pass a roof and a bolt and belay above.
2) 6a+. Trend left up to the big, orange corner and follow this until it's possible to move out left to a ledge and belay.
3) 6b. Step out left into a crack system and follow the fantastic corner above.
4) 6a+. Climb a short crack before joining and crossing the Nabot-Léon slab. There are two possible belays on the slab.
5) 6c+. Climb the flake on the wall at the back of the slab before having do some bouldery moves past some bolts and a peg. Continue up the groove before moving out right to a belay.
6) 5c. Climb a series of cracks and corners up the golden rock to reach a ledge.
Descent - Abseil back down the route. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
ED-, 6c+ (obl 6b)
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents