185m. A good fully bolted route with consistent difficulty throughout. The start is hidden on the vague rib roughly 10m right of Mani Puliti, below and right of an overlap. The first bolt is not visible from the ground but it soon appears.
1) 4c, 50m. Climb broken, slabby ground drifting rightwards throughout to a bolted belay.
2) 4c, 15m. A much shorter pitch which leads to a peg/bolt belay beneath a low-angled slab.
3) 4c, 35m. Head up the slab and the wall above before moving left at the top.
4) 4b, 30m. Climb up directly to the summit tower, ignoring the line of bolts on the right (which are part of Nez Rouge).
5) 3a, 25m. Scramble easily rightwards to a stance just below and right of an overlap.
6) 5a, 30m. Climb the superb rib above to a stunning belay with perfect views across the Mont Blanc massif. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
On the southeast flank as Mani Puliti and Nez rouge, just to the right of the Index. The route is bolted. (grade may not be same as guidebook, please change if you know)
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents