II, 215m. Although the crux can be circumnavigated by a quick pull on the fixed rope, there is still plenty of challenging climbing up this stunning line. The route can be identified by a rusty sign at the foot of the first pitch.
1) 6a+, 45m. A sustained and technical wall.
2) 6b, 40m. More of the same, just harder and steeper!
3) 6b+, 30m. Climb up and left to pass through a roof then continue directly up.
4) 6c or 6a/A0, 50m. Climb briefly up then reverse to the left to reach a corner (6c or a fixed rope for 4m - check rope for wear). Continue up the wall on good holds.
5) 5c, 50m. An easier pitch, following the ridge. There can be lichen on this pitch so don't drop your guard! Be aware of potential loose blocks. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
Lovely five pitch climb at Brevent left of the Frison Roche. Bolted all the way, and with solid double-bolted belays. A little run-out and some loose rock, but excellent and very sustained climbing. 250m: 6a+, 6a+, 6a+, 6b, 5c.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents