1. Belay above some broken ground and follow a shallow scoop on thin ice and turf to a snow bay with a steep wall above. Belay to the right.
2. Go out right on ledges until it is possible to make a steep pull up on turf (thin). Above move diagonally back left over steps and broken ground to belay on a block at the base of a wide fault.
3. Follow the fault to reach a ledge system level with a large perched block to the left. Go a little right to belay.
4. Above is a groove system. Go up this over steps with a final desperate fight up a steep corner to a large block belay in an overhung niche (steep crack above).
5. Go right and make a high step up to gain a turfy line of weakness. Follow this to a final desperate sequence with poor turf, footholds and gear