160m. Start 30m right of Raw Egg Buttress (original line on the buttress) below a left-slanting chimney-ramp which begins a few metres up and right of the lowest rocks.
1. 40m Climb the chimney-ramp to its top, and move up to the barrier wall of Raw Egg Buttress.
2. 40m Climb the wall by a short icefall, and continue up, then right via chimneys to a good platform.
3. 50m The upper buttress is cut by three parallel right-slanting grooves. Climb the central one to a good ledge below the right side of the headwall. Step left and belay below a steep corner with a prominent series of vertical flakes on its left wall.
4. 20m Climb the steep corner to a good platform.
5. 10m Continue up the impending groove to the top.