A long expedition that snakes its way up the lower walls before embarking on a tour of the White Wall high on the face. See additional topo on page 128. Start at a thin crack on the right of the vertical lower wall.
1) 5b, 20m. Boulder up the crack to an easing at 5m. Move up and right to easier climbing that leads to a ledge and belays.
2) 4c, 22m. On the right is a long groove. Climb this in its entirety to a ledge and belay (shared with Bowfell Buttress).
3) 4a, 10m. Move right and climb a corner/groove to a ledge and belay.
4) 5b, 24m. From 3m up the corner, head out right and then up the wall to an easing (possible belay). Move boldly up the wall above to a thin crack that leads to a ledge and belay.
5) 5b, 23m. Make a technical traverse rightwards across the wall to meet the arete (taken by Woolly Jumper). Go right again to a wide crack and finish up this. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents