II, 200m. A brutal route with some extremely physical climbing. If you like a battle, this is the route for you.
1) 5c. Climb the corner and belay just below a small overhang.
2) 6c+. Continue up the corner then step right (possible belay, 6b+ up to here). Climb another short corner before coming back to belay in the original corner system that the route started up.
3) 6a. Carry on up yet another corner - this one slightly easier - to a belay shared with Le piège.
4) 6a. Climb up a short wall for 8m then follow easy ground rightwards to the foot of a huge corner system.
5) 5c. Make your way up the shallow corner above.
6) 5b. Finish off the corner then climb slabbier terrain to a ledge.
7) If time/energy allow, it is possible to carry on to the summit of the Tour Verte by climbing an easy ridge above the final belay. © Rockfax
FA. M.Crook, J.Tombs 7.9.1986 07/Sep/1986.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents