This is the most popular multi-pitch climb on Frontales, which gives good steep climbing and is fully bolted although not so much on the easy first pitch. Reach the start by scrambling up to the grassy bay above the path. Start at a left-leading ramp.
1) 3a, 25m. Follow the ramp easily leftwards to a belay.
2) 5c, 30m. Move up to a smooth wall. Climb its left-hand side and the ramp above to a belay.
3) 5c, 15m. Head up steeply to a stance and belay.
4) 6a, 16m. Climb the steep white wall to a belay.
5) 6a, 20m. Climb the wall with difficulty and continue to a belay and stance below the steep headwall.
6) 6a, 20m. Make an exciting traverse right to a belay.
7) 5b, 25m. Climb up right to a bolted stance.
8) 4c, 15m. Continue in the same line to a belay. You can abseil down Ebola from here or push on for the summit experience.
9) 3a, 15m. Climb easy but slightly loose ground to ledges © Rockfax
ROCKFAX El Chorro: Top 50, El Chorro dreams - 6a to 6c+, El Chorro multipitch, The Big Easys, The Ultimate SUMC Ticklist, El Chorro: Best Routes (6a-6c+), 'Chorro chums, 2019 all-rounder Psyche list, El Chorro