An excellent direct line with a distinct crux. A worthy choice for those looking for something a bit more challenging than Amptrax. Start on the right side of the Amptrax bay.
1) 4c, 25m. Ascend broken ground to a belay by a tree.
2) 5c, 30m. A technical and sustained pitch.
3) 6a+, 35m. A lovely pitch, steep at first then up a long wall.
4) 6b+, 35m. Hard moves to start soon ease.
5) 5b, 30m. A long, gradually easing pitch. Abseil back down the route from here, or continue to the walk/scramble descent.
6) 3a, 15m. This is the top pitch of Amptrax. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents