A really good expedition that gives sustained and varied climbing in an exciting situation. Start at the back of the Solarium bay, as for El osita polar.
1) 5b, 13m. Climb the easy-angled wall as for El osita polar. This can easily be combined with the next pitch.
2) 6b, 12m. Move up and past an overhang. Pull steeply right to a belay in a corner.
3) 5b, 25m. The broad rib on the right leads to a vegetated bay and a belay at its top.
4) 6a, 30m. Climb the fingery walls above with a tricky sequence to gain the belay.
5) 6a, 25m. Take the overhanging crack above to less steep ground on grey rock.
6) 6a, 30m. Climb the long grey wall to a belay on the edge of the large cave.
7) 6b, 25m. Follow the steep corner to blocky ground and a large sloping ledge.
8) 5c, 20m. Follow the thin easy-angled wall to a belay.
9) 5c, 30m. The sustained grey walls lead to a steep finish on good holds.
10) 4c, 30m. Follow a juggy line leading leftwards past spaced bolts to easy ground and a belay. Scrambling leads to the summit ridge © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents