Some good climbing right of The Clean Sweep with two contrasting crux pitches. The
first of these takes the obvious thin right-left diagonal crack-line in the green
whaleback. Start below a hairline crack which goes up to reach the main crack.
1. 35m 5b Go up the hairline crack to place a good high RP, then step back down
and move right to traverse in under a slanting overlap, reaching the main crack at
a small overlap. Pad up past the overlap to an actual hold and continue up the
crack-line which gradually eases, to join Clean Sweep.
2. 45m 4a As for Clean Sweep to the huge block belay.
3. 40m 5b Follow Clean Sweep for a few metres, then traverse right via a flake
and undercling to reach a line of two thin seams going up the wall above. Climb
these (harder for the short), then step left to go more easily up a flake-crack. Step
right into a fault-line (the continuation of The Omen crack) and ascend this to
ledges, then step back left to climb a crack just right of Clean Sweep.
4. 25m 5a Move right and starting up a couple of flakes, climb the wall between
two blind seams.
5. 35m 4b Continue in a similar line up the wall above, directly up a small tower,
then more easily up a fault.