Fairly technical and sustained wall-climbing on positive holds and edges. When belaying from the ground, keep to the right to avoid stonefall on windy or goaty days.
1) 6a+. Climb the slab and holes over bulges to a shallow cave stance by a small tree.
2) 6a+. After the initial moves to get established on the wall, continue through the vertical terrain on good holds.
3) 6a. Slightly easier with a tricky move at mid-height.
4) 6b. A cracking pitch with no particular difficulties.
5) 6b. Continue up the easier slab (spaced bolts) to more powerful climbing and a memorable finish.
Descent - Abseil down the route in six 35m abseils. The rap rings are red, whilst the route's belays are green. Avoid the nest near the end of the fifth abseil. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
To the left of Princesa. If you can't find the topo here look on lacomon.org
Derek Watson Nov/2010.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents