A satisfying, long route with good rock and positions. Start by scrambling up to a belay left of a short corner.
1) 22m. Climb the short corner then work up a slab slightly right to easier ground and continue to a ledge and block belay.
2) 22m. Head up left and then back up right, past perched blocks, to a corner. Take the corner to a ledge and belay.
3) 9m. Traverse left on a foot-ledge to a stance and belay.
4) 22m. Follow corners and a slab to a belay on the crest of the buttress at a big block.
5) 50m. Make a steep pull up onto a ledge above the belay block and follow the ridge to easy ground and a scramble to the top of Pisgah. © Rockfax
C.D.Frankland, V.W.Brown et al Apr/1898.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents