Brilliant and varied climbing set in magnificent surroundings. This description includes The Arete Finish. Start at the bottom of the rampline that rises leftwards under the leaning wall.
1) 14m. Climb the rampline to a stance at its end.
2) 5b, 25m. Climb the tough crack to the left of the overhang above, then continue up a corner until a move left gains a groove. Climb the groove to its end and then go left to a ramp and belay.
3) 5b, 25m. Move back right to a striking crack in the arete. Climb the crack then move right and up the airy rib to the top - all very exposed. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
1. 5c. From the ramp belay attack the hand crack and the awkward bulge above to a good rest.The dirty groove above is desperate and leads to a poor resting position below a sustained and delightful groove. At the top of this an easy traverse leads to an easy ramp and belay.
2. 5b. Descend the ramp a little and climb the lovely delicate wall to easier ground. Climb the easy cracks up the right wall to the right arete and sanctuary.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents