The winners were Frenchman Guillaume Glairon Mondet and Japan's Akiyo Noguchi.
Top 6 Mens Results:
- Guillaume Glairon Mondet FRA 2t2 4b4
- Rustam Gelamanov RUS 2t2 3b3
- Dmitry Sharafutdinov RUS 2t5 4b8
- Alexey Rubstov RUS 2t5 3b7
- Kilian Fischhuber AUT 1t1 3b3
- Lukas Ennemoser AUT 1t1 3b3
Top 6 Women's Results:
- Akiyo Noguchi JPN 4t8 4b4
- Alex Puccio USA 2t4 3b3
- Melissa Le Neve FRA 2t4 3b3
- Mina Markovic SLO 2t6 3b6
- Juliane Wurm GER 1t2 4b5
- Anna Stohr AUT 0t 3b8
Top placing British climbers were (men) Dave Barrans in 11th place and Stew Watson in 14th and (women) Katy Whittaker in 16th, Gill Peet in 17th and Diane Merrick in 18th.
- Full results on the IFSC Website
The next round of the Bouldering World Cup is to be held this coming weekend in Sheffield.
PHOTOS: British Team in the earlier Eindhoven round of the Bouldering World Cup
The GB team would like to thank the Team's Clothing Sponsor Five Finger Thing and the BMC for their continued support.