Jöttnar produces technical outdoor clothing for mountain sports. We are an ambitious and growing company seeking an outstanding individual to become our Customer Service & Operations Executive.
A varied and responsible role within a dynamic young company, this position will place you as the primary contact between us and our customers. You will therefore be well organized, personable and highly conscientious, and will relish the opportunity to directly contribute to our sales performance through the quality of your customer management. You will have the maturity and discipline to self-manage, the flexibility to operate across multiple business functions and the personal attributes to become a key member of our small but growing team.
- Deal with all customer queries and take telephone sales, providing advice via telephone, email and social channels.
- Process all channel sales and daily stock movements.
- Interface with warehouse staff to ensure accuracy of order fulfilment and inventory values.
- Action all returns, exchanges and warranty repairs.
- Record and report on product performance and sell-through.
- Provide post-sale garment care advice, as required.
- Attend sales and promotional events, as required.
- Excellent communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Conscientious and with outstanding attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties to the highest standard without close supervision.
- Intelligence, in order to quickly assimilate commercial practices and imperatives.
- IT literate.
- Highly developed teamwork skills.
- Outdoor enthusiast with experience of, and interest in, technical clothing.
- Salary £15,000 - £20,000 DOE.
- Employee discount.
- 25 working days paid holiday per year, in addition to normal bank and public holidays.
- Office-based, Cardiff, Monday to Friday. Standard business hours.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Customer Service & Operations Executive Application" followed by your name in the subject line.
Your CV must be no longer than two pages and your covering letter no longer than one page.
Applications to be received by 8th March 2019.
Job commences April 2019.