We are looking for a new Climbing Front of House Manager at our Westway Climbing facility. We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality customer service to all Westway Climbing users, and be a central figure in the delivery of friendly and proficient service. You will work as the team lead to ensure the smooth operational running of the Climbing Front of House team on a day-to-day basis. Your enthusiasm, positive and friendly attitude will ensure customers encounter a welcoming and enjoyable experience at all times across all our communication channels. You will aid with the retention and attraction of new customers.
The list below outlines the principal duties and tasks related to this role.
Main Areas of Accountability:
- To assist with the recruitment and training of new members of the Climbing Front of House Team.
- To identify and execute any additional training that may be required in order to best orientate the team to sales and positive service point of view.
- Be exemplary in all aspects of the Climbing Front of House job specification
- To being responsible for the Climbing retail offering at the centre. Maintaining efficient stock management systems. Ensuring the Climbing shop maintains adequate levels.
- Create/Maintain/Adapt the Climbing Front of House rota to meet the needs of the business.
- Marketing the climbing centre through social media channels.
- Be the central point for executing promotional activities for the Climbing department.
- Support the operations team in maintaining a safe environment within the climbing centre
- Maintain, support and further develop flow between the Climbing and other customer service teams.
- To be responsible for reviewing and maintaining the centres/departments FoH Key Performance Indicators
- Any other reasonable tasks to maintain the high standard of customer service for Westway Climbing.
Reporting to: Head of Climbing
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Salary: £23 – 26k per annum, depending upon experience
Shift Pattern: Shift Pattern, including evenings and weekends
Location: Westway Sports Centre Climbing Department
For full job descriptions for any of the roles above – please contact Jez Tapping – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – 5pm Sunday the 24th of July 2022
Interview dates - Varying
For questions, or to apply (with a CV and covering letter), please contact Jez Tapping – email@example.com
Salary: £24k per annum