Facewest is a established and growing outdoor sports internet retailer. We are looking for someone to assist our buying director with the complete process of buying and selling a product. You will be involved in product selection, creating web content and Inventory management. From the initial selection and order with our supplier, through the creation of web pages and product updates on the web. As with any small business you will also be required to assist with any other general duties when required.
- Previous retail experience.
- A love of outdoor sports.
- Excellent written skills.
- Ability to work within a team to tight deadlines.
- Numerate and familiar with Excel.
- Focused work ethic.
- Good telephone manner.
- Previous buying experience, preferably from within the outdoor sector.
- Website authouring experience.
- Assist with the ranging and buying of all products.
- Creation of new web content (written, photographic and video).
- Strategic planning and execution of promotions and special offers on the site including blogs, monthly newsletters and organisation of specific offers.
- General office administration.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- 26 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexibility to take unpaid leave.
- 37hr Week, Monday-Friday 9-5.
- A great working environment within a team that love the outdoors.
- We are located in Guisely, West Yorkshire. The Yorkshire Dales is on our doorstep.
- Join a dynamic, fast growing outdoor company.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and salary expectations to email@example.com or email for further details.