The Climbing Lab in Leeds is a dedicated indoor bouldering gym. We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to join our team as Marketing Manager to help further grow our brand, tell our story, and engage with our community. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with our teams.
Experience/ Desired Skills.
- Experience of marketing in the climbing or leisure industry.
- Excellent verbal, written and organisational skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team whilst having high personal responsibility.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects within tight timescales.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience creating engaging social media content and campaigns.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- A climber who is part of the wider community / keen to develop this.
- Hold a relevant degree or degree level qualification.
- Create engaging social media content whilst respecting the brand values.
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Identify and act upon industry trends.
- Prepare marketing plans identifying strategies and outcomes.
- Graphic design of all print media.
- Produce regular email newsletters and marketing campaigns.
- Create and edit photos and videos.
- Help to develop sales in key areas.
- Hours and Location.
- This is a part time position which offers a flexible working pattern. Exact hours tbc.
- You will be based at The Climbing Lab in Leeds with the potential for occasional remote work.
£23,000-£26,000 pro rata dependent upon experience.
How to Apply.
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by close of business 23rd January 2022. Please include links to any relevant portfolio work you may have.