An exciting opportunity has arisen at Parthian Climbing Manchester, where we are looking for a passionate and committed Centre Manager to lead, develop and expand our the business.
Our offer to the Manager:
- Salary: £30k-35k (dependant on experience)
- Up to 15% OTE bonus
- Flexible working week (full-time role, 40 hours per week)
- Funded training and qualifications to achieve success
- Industry standard holidays and pension contributions
- Trade discounts on climbing equipment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free climbing (of course!)
We offer 'Climbing for Everyone', building a passionate community that inspires and grows the next generation of climbers.
Climbing is one of the fastest growing sports in the UK and our centres give everyone the ability to embrace the climbing experience, community, and lifestyle that we love.
Who are we looking for?
As our Centre Manager you must have experience in managing and leading a team to attain targets and goals. You must be highly motivated and have the desire to lead your team with our Senior Management team to support you.
Your key role, will be:
- To motivate your team to ensure our customers have a fantastic experience during every visit leaving them looking forward to their next.
- Uphold the highest standards of safety and customer service.
- Deliver marketing initiatives, attract customers and generate new business.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities to build on the commercial success of the business.
- Create an atmosphere where customers can have fun, relax, meet new friends and old, improving their fitness in an inclusive climbing environment.
The Parthian Climbing Manchester Manager will be well supported by an experienced company management team and will play a key role in the future development of the company. We will provide training and development to ensure that they flourish in the role and grow with the company.
Application closing date is Sunday 15th January 2023, with first interviews via Teams on Wednesday 18th or Thursday 19th January 2023..
We look forward to hearing from you soon about this exciting new job vacancy.