Beacon Climbing Centre in Caernarfon, North Wales is currently looking for a Centre Assistant to join our busy team. The job requires somebody enthusiastic, customer-focused and resourceful to work on reception, including evenings and weekends.
- Necessities: A positive, can-do attitude. Over 18. Current first aid at work certificate. Your own transport to and from work.
- Desirables: Climbing Wall Award (CWA) or higher. Experience using Rock Gym Pro and/or Bookeo customer management programmes. Experience carrying out equipment checks and using Papertrail. A full UK driving Licence.
- Duties: Front line customer service and reception duties, opening and closing shifts, floorwalking, equipment checks, cash handling, administrative tasks, cleaning, café, and any other reasonable duties.
- Hours: Part-time (~32hrs/wk) including evenings and weekends. This is a temporary position due to close at the start of April 2018, however, there may be the possibility of extending the contract.
- Perks: Unlimited FREE climbing for you and your partner or spouse. Access to staff trade deals with our trade partners. Great CPD opportunities through our dedicated staff development programme. 5.6 weeks statutory paid holiday pro-rata per year.
- Start: Training will begin as soon as we find the right candidate.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Beacon Climbing Centre, please visit www.beaconclimbing.com