This is part two of the quiz. The first part, questions 1 -63 submitted by Mick Ward is here PART ONE. We did originally say 100 questions but we upped it to 108.Email your answers (question number then the answer) to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 2nd January.
Second Prize: A pair of Evolv climbing shoes (the Defy or the Electra) supplied by Beyond Hope and a copy of Sport Climbing+ by Adrian Berry and Steve McClure supplied by Rockfax.
Third Prize: A six entry pass to Kendal Wall and a UKClimbing.com T-shirt
64. Who did the first ascent of the most popular route climbed in the UKClimbing.com Logbooks?
65. Which climb is the top Wishlist route in the UKClimbing.com Logbooks?
66. Edelrid have a new locking belay device out similar to the Petzl Gri-Gri. What is it called?
67. Which Austrian first ascensionist of the North Face of the Eiger and friend of the Dalai Lama died this year?
68. Which two climbers won this years Piolet d'Or ?
69. What is the name of Mary Woodbridge's dog ?
70. Who said this year, "I will stick my neck out and say 9A. I feel I have climbed enough consolidated hard routes around the world to confidently suggest this grade" ?
71. Which club celebrates its 150th birthday in 2007 ?
72. When idea for this club was discussed the Revd Fenton John Anthony Hort agreed with William Mathews that it would be a good idea, but what did he urge be kept to a minimum ?
72. On the formation of this club initial Rule VII (later dropped) stipulated that potential members should have done what ?
73 - 107. Name each of the climbers below.
LAST QUESTION: 108. What brand of harness is the young lady wearing?
As climbers we strive to make UKClimbing.com the kind of website we would love to visit, with the most up-to-date news, diverse and
interesting articles, comprehensive gear reviews, breathtaking photographs and a vast and useful logbook system. As a result, an
incredible community has formed around the site - we’ve provided the framework but it’s you who make the website what it is today. If
you appreciate the content we offer then you can help us by becoming an official UKC Supporter. This can be a one-off single annual
payment or a more substantial payment paid monthly or yearly which includes full access to Rockfax Digital and discounts on Rockfax
If you appreciate UKClimbing.com then please help us by becoming a UKC Supporter.
Support the website we all know and love
Access to a year's subscription to Rockfax Digital.
Plus 30% off Rockfax guidebooks
Plus Show your support UKC Supporter badge on your profile and forum posts