UKC

razor roof low start

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

went and did razor roof then noticed a low start down in the pit,

did the low start doesn't add much to the grade but was a nice extension, there was chalk down there but i cant find mention of it anywhere.

anyone know what its called? or does it need adding in as a new route?

Ross Barker 31 Aug 2020
In reply to Joshua Penn-Watson:

From memory aren't those little crimps quite ratty and friable? That could be why nobody has documented it anywhere.

In reply to Ross Barker:

its on pockets and a big undercut then one decent crimp and then the start of razor roof

mark s 31 Aug 2020

You can be sure it's been done numerous times. People don't report everything they do. I see people adding stuff local to me I know we did 15/20 years ago. Those would have been done before us also. 

In reply to mark s:

Yeah not suggesting it's an fa like I said there was chalk, just that I think it's worthy of recording and I think it's enough for 6c± and seeing as it's such a classic I'm sure more would do the low start of it was recorded

Neil Amos 31 Aug 2020

Done many times. Does not bump up the grade at all. Just see it as something to do whilst waiting for your mates to do RR

In reply to Neil Amos:

perhaps thats why its not recorded then, people not interested unless it gives them a plus, i enjoyed the extra moves especially seeing as razor roof is only 2 moves long

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...