UKC

Thanks too anyone at Rivelin today..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

...and particularly thanks to the team at Master Kush this afternoon for their tolerance and understanding. My wife and I headed up there to climb sunny day thinking it would be sweaty, midgey and deserted. It was none of those things.

My two kids (2 and 5) were in a right state after a weekend at the grandparents where they had been up until almost 10:00 both Friday and Saturday night and fed a steady diet of all things sweet.

Being out at the crag usually sorts our two out and allows them to burn off excess energy etc. We generally aim for quiet crags and quieter sections of crags when taking the kids out and avoid busy boulders so we don't inflict ourselves on anyone.

Today we had a bit of a mission finding the block and by the time we got there, were reticent to head elsewhere despite finding the block busy. 

Everyone shared beta, encouraged each other and had some good goes on the boulder and tolerated our kids, allowing us to climb which was really nice of them. All very polite and no-one complained and made us feel welcome so thanks so much.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...