UKC

The Tomb 6B - Rabbit Warren

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jono.r23 28 Sep 2020

Anyone done this?

clearly not a popular venue, and it’d be nice if it stayed quiet but that said..im sure it could handle a bit of traffic.

unsure if im meant to start matched on the block at the back or if ine hand ok? and also whether it tops out to the left of the prow lip. Left seems natural but want to get it right & there’s very little info/no vids of this one.

Absolutely top problem i thought..killer moves

In reply to Jono.r23:

I did it last summer, but not recorded it for some reason. For the grades I climb at, I thought it was worth the walk in, a really good problem. It took me a few goes, but I’m getting old now 😀 I started it matched on the block, and finished to the left of the prow, which seems like the natural line. I did go back and do the right hand finish, ending up the big groove, which was awkward, but probably not harder. As far as what’s in or out, I think there’s more obsessing about that over on UKB where you might get an answer. For me, it’s whatever feels right for the line, so matched start, finish left, but it’s all just an opinion in the end. As you say, top problem.

OP Jono.r23 28 Sep 2020
In reply to paul_in_cumbria:

Thanks Paul. Will be heading back when its a little cooler

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...